In order to help us direct queries to the most appropriate person, please select from one of the following types of query in the form below:
- Membership queries – for subscription queries and any problems with the printed Journal or Field Bryology. For online Journal access queries, please use the next option: website queries.
Please do not email the Membership Secretary about Field Guide orders, use the Field Guide sales option at the bottom.
- Website queries – send us feedback on the website; report problems; ask questions about content or behaviour and offer suggestions for improvement or images to include.
- Meetings and event queries – for any general questions or to make suggestions about future meeting venues. Please use the Local meeting secretary contact details provided in the event information for bookings and specific event queries.
- Education and training queries – if you wish to speak to members of the Education and Training Committee about offering courses, requesting training etc. Please do not contact us for details of training courses: planned BBS courses will be listed in our Event manager, and our Course providers page lists other training course providers.
- Field Guide sales and despatch – if you wish to purchase large numbers of copies, or for any problems with your order. Note that straightforward orders can be placed directly on the main Field Guide page.
- General comments or enquiries
Alternatively, for general enquiries or if you wish to attach additional information such as PDF files or images, please email email@example.com directly.
Contact details for referees may be found in the Member’s area of the website.
Local contact details for Regional Recorders or local meeting groups are on the relevant Vice-county page, accessible via the Vice-county Explorer.